6 Jul, 22
Bloomberg APAC Blockchain Forum Singapore | Recap Video
The Bloomberg APAC Blockchain Forum was recently held in Singapore. Zerocap Treasurer William Fong was asked to speak on an expert panel discussing the topic “Security, Systems, ETF streams: Connectivity and Systems”.
In this video Will answers the following questions and more:
- As more and more institutions enter the crypto space, what portfolio and order management systems and connectivity is available?
- Are family offices in Australia asking about diversification or active management within crypto assets?
- Spot EFTs in digital assets – what Australia sees that the USA doesn’t?
- Are clients interested in the top ten crypto assets or do their interests sit in something that has more breadth?
- Has volatility slowed down the time to market for clients wanting to get involved in digital assets? Has this impacted interest?
- In two to three years time, what kind of institutions will be involved in the cryptocurrency space?
Zerocap provides digital asset investment and custodial services to forward-thinking investors and institutions globally. Our investment team and Wealth Platform offer frictionless access to digital assets with industry-leading security. To learn more, contact the team at [email protected] or visit our website www.zerocap.com
Like this article? Share
As we soon delve into 2024, the blockchain landscape continues to evolve rapidly, with several platforms leading the charge. In this article, we will explore
Receive Our Insights
Subscribe to receive our publications in newsletter format — the best way to stay informed about crypto asset market trends and topics.