The Bloomberg APAC Blockchain Forum was recently held in Singapore. Zerocap Treasurer William Fong was asked to speak on an expert panel discussing the topic “Security, Systems, ETF streams: Connectivity and Systems”.
In this video Will answers the following questions and more:
- As more and more institutions enter the crypto space, what portfolio and order management systems and connectivity is available?
- Are family offices in Australia asking about diversification or active management within crypto assets?
- Spot EFTs in digital assets – what Australia sees that the USA doesn’t?
- Are clients interested in the top ten crypto assets or do their interests sit in something that has more breadth?
- Has volatility slowed down the time to market for clients wanting to get involved in digital assets? Has this impacted interest?
- In two to three years time, what kind of institutions will be involved in the cryptocurrency space?
Zerocap provides digital asset investment and custodial services to forward-thinking investors and institutions globally. Our investment team and Wealth Platform offer frictionless access to digital assets with industry-leading security. To learn more, contact the team at [email protected] or visit our website www.zerocap.com